Friday, December 29, 2006

good haul

Apparently, some people thought I was nice enough this year because I received lots of great gifts. The most useful and needed gift came from my hubby. James got me a GPS navigation system to compensate for my brain’s complete inability to read a map and grasp geographic directions. He is probably getting tired of receiving mid-day phone calls from his wailing wife begging for help as she cries, “I’m lost (again)!” He also got me a palm pilot (finally!), cappuccino maker, chocolates, tennis game for my PSP, star wars version of monopoly, harry potter pc games, gift cards from itunes and Ann Taylor, and a Coach purse (to feed my purse fetish). My parents got me beautiful pearl jewelries, dried mangoes (James and I are addicted to these), and some clothes. Our old and small slow cooker has been replaced by a much bigger one provided by my sister and her hubby. My parents-in-law want to make sure I stay warm this winter so they got me an ultra warm and soft LL Bean jacket (comfort range goes down to -55 degrees). I love the jacket so much I kept putting it on which prompted my father-in-law to ask if I was going anywhere. Now, if only the weather will cooperate and drop the temperature enough to give us a real winter. My sisters-in-law got me a Chris Daughtry CD (guilty pleasures, hehe) and a gorgeous armoire jewelry box (probably got the idea after seeing the mess in my bathroom cabinet). So overall, I am quite pleased with all of my presents. Thanks guys!

I may not be able to talk to my husband for a year because he received 8 video games this Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home