Sunday, October 08, 2006

blog revival

Alright, I’m giving blogging another try. Perhaps the desire to write is greater when there is a lot of venting to do. Some of you may already know how stressed I am this semester. My dissertation proposal is due in 3 weeks and I had to change my focus as late as last week. In addition, my neuropsych classes this semester are extremely demanding of my time and energy. Having internship 3 days a week does not help with this constant problem of not having enough time to accomplish all that I need to do. The worst part is not being able to spend as much time with James as I’m accustomed to. Sigh, I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a patient and supportive husband.

Watching some matches of the US Open on TV a month ago reignited my passion for tennis. I love watching Roger Federer play because he is simply amazing. I used to watch tons of tennis during college (Agassi-Sampras era) but lost track over the past couple of years. Now that men’s tennis is being dominated by this Swiss Star, my interest has been sparked once again. Watching tennis makes me reminisce about my table-tennis days… used to spend hours playing ping-pong with friends after school and some weekends. I don’t think I was ever really good but I definitely enjoyed it, one of the few sport activities I enjoy doing. My friend Cherie and I plan to watch some US Open matches live at Flushing Meadows next year. Hopefully, the tickets won’t be outrageously expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home