Thursday, July 19, 2007

goodbyes

My laptop crashed :(

I'll be on sequester this weekend...
no interruptions permitted because I'll be at Hogwarts.

2 Comments:

Blogger long sentence writer said...

seems like everybody's having laptop issues these days. i had a scare the other morning when i tried turning on my laptop and nothing happened. turns out my battery's having issues and i had to have my laptop plugged in for it to turn on.

8:01 PM  
Blogger sheryl said...

I had a twilight zone experience with my laptop battery (the one that crashed). the battery stopped working 3 yrs ago. i couldnt even leave it on the computer b/c it interrupts the circuit so i had to detach the battery from the computer for it to recognize the adapter. so i've been using the laptop without a battery for years. while trying to salvage the hard drive last weekend, i decided to try the battery. just on a whim... i thought i'd try it. miraculously, it worked! the battery is functional again. unfortunately, the laptop crashed again shortly thereafter.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home